From our Anchorage office, we collaborate with Alaska's Medicaid - Health Care Services. Our staff is composed of Alaskans who serve their fellow community members with services specifically tailored to the needs of Alaska residents. We are privileged to continue providing this vital work.
Services We Provide for Alaska Medicaid - Health Care Services
- Case management
- Assessment (quality of care) review
- Utilization management activities
- Pre-admission review
- Concurrent review
- Retrospective review
- Expedited and standard appeals
- TEFRA new application and renewal review (for Medicaid-eligible children who meet requirements for institutionalization but receive care at home)
- Educational seminars on care management
- Special case review
- Save the date! The 2014 Spring Provider Educational Session will be held on April 24. Visit the Provider Education page for more information.
- Learn how to submit outpatient imaging requests through iEXCHANGE®. Visit the Web-Based UR Provider Education page to view our latest training video, Submitting an Outpatient Imaging Request. Look for it in the section titled "Alaska Medicaid - Health Care Services."
- The 2013 Spring Provider Educational Session was held on May 30. Visit the Provider Education page to view the presentation slides.
- April 2013: The Alaska Medicaid Department of Health and Social Services Provider Manual has been updated. Download it here or find it on the Provider Resources page.
- Effective April 15, 2013, providers will no longer submit outpatient imaging authorization requests to Xerox. Instead, requests will be processed by Qualis Health. Providers will be required to submit all outpatient imaging authorization requests to Qualis Health via the web-based review system, iEXCHANGE®. You can download the Provider Bulletin and Outpatient Imaging Pre-certification List here, or from the Provider Resources page.
Adobe Acrobat® PDF files can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Reader, you can get it FREE from the Adobe website.