Qualis Health provides case management and utilization management services to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Division of Medicaid. We are staffed by qualified healthcare professionals who provide services tailored to the needs of enrolled Idaho residents.
The Idaho Medicaid program provides healthcare for eligible elderly and disabled individuals and eligible low-income pregnant women, children and parents. In support of the Medicaid program, we currently serve more than 190,000 Medicaid clients in Idaho. We are privileged to be instrumental in this vital work.
Please use the following process:
1. Review patient history and physical
2. Provide brief summary, with dates, of the reason for admission (no longer than a few sentences)
3. Review doctor’s orders and progress notes
4. Provide brief summary, with dates, for each seven-day period of the patient’s stay (no longer than a few sentences)
5. Review and provide lab, x-ray, diagnostic testing and other information related to the patient’s admission/continued stay
6. Review discharge summary and provide discharge plan
If iEXCHANGE is unavailable, you may submit the above information via fax to (800) 826-3836.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Deon Westmorland, Director, Alaska and Idaho Medicaid Services at (206) 288-2347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Acrobat® PDF files can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Reader, you can get it FREE from the Adobe website.