Qualis Health provides case management and utilization management services to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Division of Medicaid. We are staffed by qualified healthcare professionals who provide services tailored to the needs of enrolled Idaho residents.
Who We Serve
The Idaho Medicaid program provides healthcare for eligible elderly and disabled individuals and eligible low-income pregnant women, children and parents. In support of the Medicaid program, we currently serve more than 240,000 Medicaid clients in Idaho. We are privileged to be instrumental in this vital work.
Services We Provide for Idaho Medicaid
- Utilization management
- Pre-admission review
- Concurrent review
- Retrospective review
- Case management
- Focused case review
- Provider education sessions
- We are offering Qualis Health Provider Portal training webinars throughout October. You do not need to register in advance for these webinars. Visit the Provider Education page for webinar dates, times and instructions.
Don’t forget to complete and submit a QHPP registration packet!
- In the fall of 2014, Qualis Health will transition from iEXCHANGE® to the new Qualis Health Provider Portal (QHPP), a state-of-the-art platform for electronic submission of utilization management (UM) review requests. We are pleased to introduce the exciting new features of QHPP, including:
• An intuitive review process that guides the user through a logical workflow
• Data-save feature that prevents the need to re-enter data when the user is unable to complete a review submission at one sitting
• Upload capability that allows the user to submit required clinical information
Current iEXCHANGE users must complete and submitt a QHPP registration packet.
- June 16: A new info sheet lists the information we need from you for LTAC, rehab and SNF pre-admission or admission review. You can also find it on the Provider Resources page under "Other Resources."
- The January 2014 Provider Manual is now available. Download it now or find it on the Provider Resources page.
Adobe Acrobat® PDF files can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Reader, you can get it FREE from the Adobe website.